Sunday, November 8, 2015

Fox at Planned Parenthood's throat... again

I watched a short video from Fox News and Hannity claiming to "expose" planned parenthood. They say that the evidence is "incontrovertible". Fox shows clips of an abortion specialist discussing a procedure with an unidentified individual, but only shows short clips here and there and removes the sound and entire dialogue from the video, while superimposing "subtitles" in the video. Many claim that the video is doctored and completely edited out of context, and Fox refutes this by saying that you can find the whole video for yourself... short of the court ordered restraint of the video. Fox does not discuss where or how you can find this information for yourself, only that the video is true and that it is not edited. Fox's conservative nature makes is a prime proponent of pro-life views. Fox has a history of attacking planned-parenthood and its practices, this one-sided and manipulated display of "evidence" should be considered with caution.


1 comment:

  1. Lila Rose has and is hell-bent on shutting down all planned parenthood locations. What she fails to consider or choses to ignore is 97% of the services planned parenthood deliver are not related to abortion. But, alas, let's also forget that that abortion is legal in this country.
    There are things that are constitutionally protected, some I like and some I don't. But until legislation changes that, I will abide by the law. Lisa professes to be a Roman Catholic, it gives her what she wasn't finding in her protestant upbringing. If she is a 3%er, meaning she targets a minority situation, maybe she should take on the pedophilia in her church which is illegal. While I have strong opinions about how long this has gone on, I'm not about to take up the cause to shut down the Catholic (Roman) church.

    ReplyDelete